Recent content by RIMason32

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. RIMason32

    New Guy Here...

    My daughter who is eight is really excited about helping with this project. It looks like I may be initiating more than one apprentice into the craft. So as far as I see it I have two options... Apply the working tools I learn here or be black balled on Christmas morning ;).
  2. RIMason32

    New Guy Here...

    Thank you all very much for your help. That hobylinc site is great and I think that the physical stop will be the best bet for my transformer. Oh and go Red Sox! :p
  3. RIMason32

    New Guy Here...

    Hello all, It has been 15 years since I put away my "o" gauge Lionel set. A lot of things have changed in that time and now I find myself with a 3 year old son who LOVES trains! I would really like to surprise him small layout for Christmas morning. I was hoping this would be a good...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top