ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
R
Good Luck Eric, And thank you for your Service!
-
R
I got an SD40-2 UP - #3300 With Decoder. And 3 box cars 2 SP and 1 UP
-
R
So. Cal weather Update, Sunny high clouds and about 60 degrees although it seems much warmer. It's actually perfect weather, wish it would stay like this.
-
R
Way way too much for the Athearn, The Bachman is not worth much. The Athearn model is a good model depending on how old it is can be converted to DCC. I agree he don't know what he has, thats why they are way over priced.
-
R
Its raining here in Calif. Last week 100 degrees, this week raining, I actually like the rain more. Cant work on the railroad in the rain though. Thats the problem with the layout in a detached garage. Don't like to get wet opening the garage door. Moisture swells up the wood hope it does not...
-
R
I agree I feel the Atlas Flex and cork roadbed is the best for the price. I have used Atlas, Peco, Lambert switches and found that the Atlas although have some problems seem to work out for me. Biggest problem is the DEAD Frog, and they do take some filing around the points the factory inset on...
-
R
Frank:
Awesome Layout. You have talent for sure. I am glad to see that the Mighty SP still lives in Germany. Keep the photo coming. I need Idea's
-
R
What I did is this. At the planning stage I made a list of things I wanted to do, like, type of operation, just run trains or operate using switch lists, car cards etc, single track or double track, how long of trains. everything I could think of. Then designed a layout to fit as much as I...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)