Recent content by Railbob

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. R

    Tortoise and bicolor LED wiring question

    Thinking about it you will need two leg LEDs as the cathode is the common on three leg LED.
  2. R

    Tower 55 ES44AC?

    Send the broke gear to Northwest Shortline and see if they will make it. If we can show there is a need, Dave may cut them for us. I have two T55 and suppose they will fail eventually due to poor choice of plastics. Too many engines out there with split gears, Protos, Athearns even most older...
  3. R

    KATO SD90/43MAC help!

    I have run into this on several of the Kato engines I have worked on. The ones I have seen use a self threading screw. I have busted one off and you really dont what to go there. Without a mill and spotting bits it is very difficult to keep the drill from wandering into the soft frame. I have...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top