Recent content by Purc

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. P

    Bachmann Spectrum split gears?

    Bachmann split gears Depending on the age of the locomotive, I have seen brand new Bachmanns right out of the box with split gears. One of the best (although not the cheapest) ways I've fixed them is using NWSL gears. Takes a bit of work but once done they never have another problem.
  2. P

    Bachmann Spectrum split gears?

    Depending on the age of the locomoyive, I have seen brand new Bachmanns right out of the box with split gears. One of the best (although not the cheapest) ways I've fixed them is using NWSL gears. Takes a bit of work but once done they never have another problem.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top