ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
P
It is the set with the #6 turnouts. Thanks for the info about the #4's i'll stay away from anything that will cause problems until I become more skilled at this stuff.
-
P
thanks for the input guys I ended up ordering a Kato Amtrak p42 superliner starter set. And a rail yard switching track set V3 to go with it. I'm going to get my plywood and 2x4's tomorrow to build a nice table
-
P
Hey guys
I'm just getting started in the hobby I plan on building a nice layout
With my two son's. We have an 8ft wide 11ft long room that we're going to
build some tables and shelf's in for the layout.My biggest question is whats the best brand to get started with? i'm thinking of...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)