ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
P
Thanks... I've been hanging out on nscale.net. Here is the layout. Had to change it a bit because the slopes didn't level out where I was hoping. I still have some work on they yard but everything seems to running good.
-
P
I got some 2% grades today. Still waiting on track.
What bridge height would I need to proved clearance for double stack container?
How many power feeds will I need for this layout?
Thanks,
-
P
That doesn't seem to be but a small problem. I was wondering if the 4 inches would provide any landscaping benefits. Deeper river banks maybe a valley. Thanks for the reply.
-
P
Well, it's been awhile but we finally completed the table today. Still waiting on my order of track coming from Japan. I'm planning on covering the table with 2 inch Styrofoam but I'm considering doing 4 inches. What's everyone's thoughts?
Thanks,
-
P
I ordered the track. Couldn't beat the price on amazon. It does appear some of the track will be shipped from Japan.
-
P
Just an update to keep the thread alive. I always hate to follow a thread then it goes dead.
I'm ordering all the track needed to complete the woodland scenery layout. This just a starting point to provide enough interest to keep it progressing. I'm ordering all the components separately and...
-
P
Not always but it can be done.
-
P
What do you consider a larger N Scale?
-
P
My layout is 11 by 6, L shape. You can see it on another thread I started a few weeks ago. If you are referring to something like I seen on soundtraxx that is a lot of money. I would need to see and hear something like that firsthand before jumping into something like that bu tthanks for sharing...
-
P
I'm not finding many option for n scale sound equipped locomotives similar to the SD70Ace. Resorting to used on ebay.
-
P
Oh they are available. We had our eye on the heritage.
-
P
I found one that will work and the instruction how to install. Probably will take your advice even though we were really wanting a mopac.
-
P
I'm wanting to order this locomotive but I'm lost to which dcc sound decoder will work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
http://www.modeltrainstuff.com/Kato-N-1768408-EMD-SD70ACe-Missouri-Pacific-p/kat-1768408.htm?CartID=2
Thanks
-
-
P
Next revision longer yard and longer entrance to the yard.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)