Recent content by pilpro

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. P

    New York and Long Branch in HO

    Thanks Jerry for the response. I was thinking that the Ashlin helix could only single track based on the small size. Again, fantastic layout. Paul
  2. P

    New York and Long Branch in HO

    Helix Question First of all Jerry, very impressive layout and your construction talents are amazing. I love the LED lighting! I'm contemplating using that same Ashlin Design helix kit. Would you recommend it? Also how are your rolling stock and locos handling the tight radius? Very...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top