Recent content by PhilM

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. P

    3rd US Convention in Rodgau/Germany

    Fantastic photos BUT When I clicked on one of the photos of the Pocohantas Mine to get a better look I got taken to a photo hosting site an then came under fake adware attack (whatever that means). Norton became very unhappy though!
  2. P

    2011 Athearn Genesis GP7/9

    Really looking forward to the Paducah rebuilds in ICG or deathstar (assuming all the rumours are true!).
  3. P

    Some Industrial Building ideas

    These kind of photos are really useful for me (as I am a few thousand miles away!) both as inspiration for scratchbuilding but also for detailing. I also want to try to use good "square on" photos for the back scene. So please keep posting :) Does anyone know of any good sites for backscene...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top