Recent content by peterclimb

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. P

    help identify this loco

    mehano Yes, on the bottom of the fuel tank is printed "Made in Yugoslavia" and it does look like the picture you posted. Thanks for all the help!
  2. P

    help identify this loco

    Thank you, guys! Thank you Jim and Jerome. Yes, the third loco is an SD9. (I found a picture of an SD9 body on Athearn's site and it matches) Despite the poor pictures, you guys ID'd them all. I really appreciate it. Thank you.
  3. P

    help identify this loco

    one more... last one, I could only post 4 pics.
  4. P

    help identify this loco

    Anyone recoginze these HO Locomotives? I recently was given these HO scale locomotives. Can anyone please help me identify them? Thanks!




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top