Recent content by Paul_in_GA

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. P

    Window frustration.

    Thank you all for your help. Yesterday I bought some G-S "hypo" glue. My LHS guy said it's all he uses. It's not CA and it reminds me of the old style glue I used to build models when I was a kid. I will make a list of all the glues ya'll have used and try them out. Appreciate your help. Paul
  2. P

    Window frustration.

    There has GOT to be a better way of gluing in clear plastic windows. Whenever I do it, no matter how small the amount of glue I use the windows “fog” up. I might as well build a building without the windows or paint over them. What do you people do? Any advice? Thanks. Paul
  3. P

    My first 4X8 layout Mountains and tunnel, and town

    How did you make those trees? They're excellent!
  4. P

    My first 4X8 layout Mountains and tunnel, and town

    Cool!! Cool job! I especially like the left side. The cows are cool. You did a great job on the scenery, and I laughed out loud when I saw the helicopter on the roof! Cool idea! Looks like you're doin' great and having fun too. The tunnel hill could use a little more sculpting like other...
  5. P

    Hello, newbie and first post.

    This site was recommended by Cjcrescent to me today so I thought I'd join. Looks nice. He drove all the way over here today to help with my first layout and man did I learn a lot. Thanks CJ! Very pleased with your knowledge and help. Paul




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top