Recent content by OutKlast

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. O

    Need help valuing my model train items

    I have PayPal and can accept both instant and CC payments. I'm not ready to sell individual items right now. I think I may just list these in the FS section in lots. I've had a few PM's with offers for a few cars but IMO it's not worth it to the buyer to only buy a few cars as once you...
  2. O

    Need help valuing my model train items

    Other coast, in the West Palm Beach area.
  3. O

    Need help valuing my model train items

    Bah, sounds like a lot of work. I may put the buildings and newer trains together on here. Put the rest in a big lot on craigslist. Trash whatever doesn't sell. I didn't expect a lot of money from it or anything. Just looking to clear out all my old stuff.
  4. O

    Need help valuing my model train items

    I have always enjoyed model railroading and I’ll continue to browse forums/videos/pictures so that I may live vicariously through other people in regards to model railroading. But, in any case I just don’t have the time or space for it. I would just hold onto this stuff but I refuse to put it in...
  5. O

    Real or model

    If you're talking to me, none are models. They're all real. Go to Google and type: "tilt shift photo"
  6. O

    Real or model

    Real. One of my many other hobbies is photography. This is easily accomplished with a special lens called a "tilt shift lens", it basically tilts the plane of focus on the end of the lens. It simulates the narrow depth of field one would get when doing a macro shot on a model. Here's a...
  7. O

    Under Construction - Birmingham UK

    Wow. Top notch work with awesome attention to detail. :cool:




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top