Recent content by ottawa valley railroader

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. O

    good electrical connections

    Would soldering the connection between track sections make it a better electric connection? What else could I do?
  2. O

    weathering an engine

    Yes I have a badger airbrush.
  3. O

    weathering an engine

    I am looking for ways to lightly weather a black engine, especially on the fuel tank and trucks. Does anybody have suggestions on what I should do.
  4. O

    Are Bachmann sd40-2's Any Good?

    I would go with an Athearn SD40-2.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top