Recent content by Old Robert

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. O

    FRUSTRATION CITY.. Who's to Blame For This?

    Crandell: You were amazingly informative. I now know who to call when I have problems!! Robert
  2. O

    FRUSTRATION CITY.. Who's to Blame For This?

    Selector: My bad and my apologies. I inadvertently sent the message to the wrong person. Old Robert
  3. O

    FRUSTRATION CITY.. Who's to Blame For This?

    Who's to Blame Selector: Calm down. This can be solved and it may be very minor. Lets find out in a systematic way what is wrong here. Hamilton Blue is correct. Start with the power supply and its booster on a seperate piece of track. If that works then isolate each section of your layout until...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top