Recent content by nsrailfann4life91

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. N

    H0 BNSF Dash 9 - Advice Needed

    The Atlas COmpany never produced any Dash 9s that I am aware of. However, I have kitbashed Atlas Dash 8 Wide Cabs into Dash 9 cabs. With doing the Atlas kit bash, you are able to squeeze more detail. Atlas takes it so far that you can even put inreriors in your trains and they variate from...
  2. N

    Custom NS C40-9W #9262

    Will do. I will have some up a little bit later today.
  3. N

    H0 BNSF Dash 9 - Advice Needed

    I have some advice also. Dont rule out RPP (Rail Power Products) and Atlas Models. I have frequently seen C44-9Ws from them both on ebay. You can get them undecorated and you can even buy just the parts you need. Go onto ebay and look up "C44-9W Body" or "C44-9W Shell" and you should get some...
  4. N

    Custom NS C40-9W #9262

    Hi all. I am new to the forums, but not new to model railroading. I have been doing model railroad work for years. I dont have a fancy layout, but people often look to me to do detailing work, repairs, and restoration on locomotives, rolling stock, or whatever you can think of. Here are some...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top