Recent content by New2modelRR

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. N

    Starting the new layout!

    I could not ask for more if you could send the file. I've only glanced at the site for Xtrack and will have to spend some time navigating the program. Not quite sure how you could forward it without me posting my email for the world to see. Might have to change my forum settings to receive...
  2. N

    Starting the new layout!

    Hello Ron, I'm new to this forum and have read all of your posts on the PRR Schuylkill Division build. Quite an impressive build by you and your dad. It's been over 40 years since I had my first train set and I remember fondly those days of youth watching my single locomotive go round. I've...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top