Recent content by MRFRik

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. M

    HO scale airliners...a pipe dream...

    Hi All, Thanks for the responses to my first thread (modern era school)! I have, for quite some time, been looking into model airliners that are (close to) HO scale. While the idea of having a perfect HO scale model of a CRJ-200/700/900, Dash 8-200/300/400 (not the...
  2. M

    modern era school

    Thnx for the suggestions, UP2CSX! I have thought about using a Helgan or Faller "Modern" train station as a base. I have plenty of kitbashing experience with model airliners...
  3. M

    modern era school

    CharlesH. That might be the only plausible solution. I was hoping I could modify an existing building, rather than 100% from scratch...
  4. M

    modern era school

    3 weeks ago, we were setting high temperature records (32 degree Celsius = 89.6 degree Fahrenheit)... Last night we hit a new low for the date (-16 degree Celsius = 3.2 degree Fahrenheit). It was Canada's Thanksgiving weekend. But I digress... I thought I would post a link (the type of...
  5. M

    modern era school

    Hi All from a (unfortunately VERY early) wintery Calgary, Alberta, Canada! This is my first post, so please excuse any repetition of subject. I am currently working on construction of buildings for a modern era Canadian Prairie layout. My semi-ficticious town of "Spring Coulee, Alberta"...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top