Recent content by mountainman13

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. M

    BNSF,NS and CSX: Should they do Heritage scheme's like UP did?

    Man o man, a SD70ACe in Burlington Zephir colors....how cool would that be?
  2. M

    Show us your special rides

    The daily: The toy: Wifey's daily:
  3. M

    SD-45 EMD Demo Decals?

    I guess I need to start paying closer attention. I looked at those and didn't even see the SD45 decal on there. Thanks! Now let the search begin.
  4. M

    SD-45 EMD Demo Decals?

    Wanting to do an HO SD-45 in Demo colors but can't seem to find any decals. Am I missing something?:confused:
  5. M

    another rat GP35

    I like it!




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top