Recent content by MOPHEAD

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. M

    NE-6 caboose question

    Thanks Jim; No I'm asking about MoPac, I know they did not use them. I received 3 of them and just wanted to know, will run them on Ntrak layout, not at home. MOPHEAD
  2. M

    NE-6 caboose question

    I have just received 3 of these caboose's from a friend and have a couple of questions. Does anyone know which railroads used these coboose's? Also, which MT coupler do you use? Thanks Mophead
  3. M

    MP Red?

    stlgevo51; Have you looked at the Missouri Pacific Historical Society's web site. They have a list for colors for all different time frames Mophead
  4. M

    Do you remember 9/11?

    What saddens me the most is that I saw people of all races and religions accross our country holding each other, helping each other, joining hands to bring us all together, and it lasted only for a short while. It would be nice if we could be like that again without such a great lose. God...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top