Recent content by mjolson5

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. M

    Newbie layout help (HO Scale)

    Max on the top wall is 9' 8". On the right side I might be able to go up to 9-10' if the front edge can collapse a bit.
  2. M

    Newbie layout help (HO Scale)

    Ok, maybe I'm getting ahead of myself a bit. Templates sound like a good idea before I invest too much in track.
  3. M

    Newbie layout help (HO Scale)

    Thanks for the advice guys - I think a "D" it shall be! Now off to learn a bit about benchwork...
  4. M

    Newbie layout help (HO Scale)

    I might be able to squeak out the 4' x 4' ends but it's going to take some convincing the better half :) I like the idea of the duck-under doughnut though. I haven't really nailed down the theme yet. All I have at this point is a starter set that my wife got me for Christmas. It's a...
  5. M

    Newbie layout help (HO Scale)

    I'm brand new to this hobby and need some inspiration. I've got a pretty limited space: 9' x 8' corner. The real problem is that I can't come out too far - only about 3' on the edges of the corner (I might be able to come out a bit farther). I would like a continuous loop if possible. I...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top