Recent content by Mike-NC

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. M

    What about Dual Mode Marker Lights ??

    Thanks Art, I am using the Utah Pacific with 1.5 v bulbs. I have already installed them on my Observation Car and I just want to get them to work on DC for now. On hooking this up, a diagram would be more helpful for me. --------------------- Thanks, Mike
  2. M

    What about Dual Mode Marker Lights ??

    HO scale Dual Mode Marker Lights ?? OK, I see that many locomotives are being produced now with dual mode (DC/DCC) for the modelers choice of operation, even sound locomotives. This is great for the front of the train and marker lights can be added to the locomotive decoder for the engine...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top