migalyto's latest activity
ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery . We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Oct 10, 1845
Founding of the US Naval Academy:
To improve the then-unsatisfactory methods of instructing midshipmen, George...
Today at 3:47 AM
Doc was an awesome trumpet player. He had a very full tone. He played the part at 2:39.
Today at 3:43 AM
I think Sara ran over a soviet sub.
Today at 3:43 AM
Same here!
My wife makes a spinach casserole for her and the daughter and it looks like the underside of my mower deck when I cut the...
Yesterday at 6:14 PM
Wife and I just pulled our test sample of the sweet potatos to see how they were coming along and it wasn't very reassuring. We're...
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Too much spinach can cause kidney problems. I've always hated the stuff. You'd have to tie me down and feed it to me in an IV to get me...
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Good Evening. Looks like the Gulf Hurricane landed between Panama City and Pensacola. According to forecasts, the remnant will dump 1"...
Yesterday at 5:37 PM
Well, it seems I've lost another .3 kg and am down to 58.8 kg/129.6 #. Lowest I've been since retiring from the Nav. I guess stopping...
Yesterday at 5:36 PM
Hoping for the best! Testing can be nerve wracking.
Yesterday at 5:35 PM
It took me a while to get past the car and actually see the situation... :)
Yesterday at 5:13 PM
Yeah, no human checks. Didn't notice it until you folks mentioned it. I hope this is progress and not congress.
Yesterday at 5:13 PM
Sometimes, but not very often. But when I do, it's almost real and I can remember it for a few minutes after I wake, but then it fades...
Yesterday at 5:13 PM
You definitely have more over all space than Boomer has. I believe he’s at 20” at the ferry landing but I will check tonight. He has a...
Yesterday at 4:48 PM
THat's really high. Do you have weird dreams? High doses of melatonin are known to lead to nightmares and intense, weird dreams. I...
Yesterday at 4:47 PM
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)