ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
M
I have been modelling since 1972 and have used Shinaro, Atlas, Lima but without doubt Peco is by far the best! I have Peco turnouts that have been in service for 25 years on three or four layouts and are still perfect. I am now in the process of changing from code 100 to code 83 on the mainline...
-
M
A group of US modelers in Johannesburg, South Africa have commenced with the building of FreeMo modules and would like to know if there are any other South African modelers using this same concept.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)