Recent content by MBriggy

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. M

    Wandering in from Central Maryland

    Yep, another newcomer to the forums! About 15 years ago, I got heavily interested in building an N layout and start gathering bits and pieces, but never got around to doing anything with it. Now, I'm looking over all these interesting artifacts and trying to figure out which direction to go...
  2. M

    How messy are you capable of being?

    I totally understand the issue here - we're a transportation-oriented clutter factory here. Hubby does planes and ships and all things military and I'm getting back into N-scale. He's already filled one room with all of his modeling gear, plus a third of the attic area, and I'm apparently...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top