Recent content by mayorgreg

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. M

    TCS decoders

    I have purchased a few via eBay, and one directly from them. The one that shipped direct was slow (took a week or two to send it out, and seemed a bit surprised when I called and asked for shipping/tracking info after it hadn't gone out). Very nice on the phone & quick to send once I inquired...
  2. M

    High shipping

    eBay now also charges a % of shipping in an effort to put an end to this practice. So as a seller you generally have an insertion fee (unless it's free), final value fee, % on shipping, and PayPal gets their cut too.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top