Recent content by mattmc

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. M

    Just Getting Back Into the Hobby - Would love to hear your thoughts on this layout

    Thanks for the thoughts so far! This helps. As I look at this layout, I agree that the Northern diagonal is a bit of a waste. I think I'll remove that. 402drvr - you're right about some areas being hard to reach, I'll need to think through that. Thanks for your reworking of the bottom...
  2. M

    Just Getting Back Into the Hobby - Would love to hear your thoughts on this layout

    I'll try posting that layout in a different format and see if it will appear in the body of the post...
  3. M

    Just Getting Back Into the Hobby - Would love to hear your thoughts on this layout

    When I was a kid my dad and I did quite a bit of model railroading. Like a lot of people who were into the hobby as kids, my trains have been put away for years (almost twenty). My dad died suddenly a few months ago and I've recently been giving a lot of thought to getting back into model...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top