Recent content by matl1212

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. M

    Minnesota Zephyr

    Dear Robert, Dear Robert, This is a N scale layout. Those tiny cars I buy is in 1/150 scale through. Matthew
  2. M

    Minnesota Zephyr

    Photo Photos at layout.
  3. M

    Minnesota Zephyr

    I build this layout was motivated by the astonishing scenery of stillwater,MN. St. Paul Robert St. Bridge, Minneapolis, and Menomonie. I was there during 1995-1997. Thanks for lost of web photos so I can build this N scale layout when planning. My first job is to put the Robert St. Bridge...
  4. M

    What is the major difference between EMD F3A and F7A from outside?

    What is the major difference between EMD F3A and F7A from outside? They look pretty much the same, aren't they?
  5. M

    Have trouble with sidewalk to make it smooth.

    Right now I am builing the city look. However, when the streets are decending, I find out the side walk can not be smoothly side by side. I have two options as attached image, or, I should cut all the sidewalks of structures ? Hints appreciated
  6. M

    Track switch cause coil bunred.

    Thanks guys, The accessory power is AC 12V, I wonder if I should use DC 12V. As I know KATO system, they use DC 12V. Are they use totally different wiring? Or DV 12 is OK and safer?
  7. M

    Track switch cause coil bunred.

    I recently try the old antique track switchs by Atlas. After serveral operation. I find smoke caming out of coil. What would be the cause of it? http://www.flickr.com/photos/29564495@N05/3043268186/ Sincerely Yours, Matthew




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top