Marlin39's latest activity
ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery . We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
M
Good morning all!
Mostly clear and a cool 54F. Today will be mainly sunny and 69F.
Usual stuff around the house today. Have a couple...
Sep 24, 2026
M
Good Autumn morning folks. 61°F and cloudy this morning.
All but one day has had the temperature forecast changed to the 70°F for the...
Sep 24, 2026
M
Good morning gang!
47° under cloudy skies, only looking for a high today 64°.
It was an unusual night last night. Got home just after...
Sep 24, 2026
M
Good morning. There is a box of locomotives scheduled to be delivered here today. I'm not sure how USPS is going to manage it, since the...
Sep 24, 2026
M
I decided to use dark grey 1/16-inch card stock to create the city skyline silhouette for my model railroad display shelve project. The...
Sep 22, 2026
M
It's just like the used gun market. Used firearms made in the last 20-30 years are hard to sell. None of the local shops will buy...
Sep 22, 2026
M
Boy, my life seems boring compared to all of everyone's medical visits, vehicle issues, homestead, etc.😁
I'm just sitting in my office...
Sep 21, 2026
M
Good morning from So. Central Wisconsin where Terry and me play horse sitters till Thursday. The daughter and family flew out last...
Sep 21, 2026
M
I'm back from the grocery run.
Evidently the closers at the store weren't too concerned about the jumbo-hauler scooters. All were...
Sep 21, 2026
M
I hate MRI’s but it’s because I am claustrophobic. I need meds to keep me calm. But I’ve never had a physical issue with one. I have had...
Sep 21, 2026
M
Use Alexa or Siri when
The memory foam doesn’t work
Sep 21, 2026
M
Yep, same here. The CAT is faster, but not as detailed as the MRI. MRI uses RF and magnets, and the CAT uses radiation and computers.
Sep 21, 2026
M
Good morning folks. 69°F/69°F out there this morning. Front passed overnight and we barely got enough rain to wet the sidewalk. I...
Sep 21, 2026
M
Troy, I have had several MRIs over the years, and never experienced any issues. A couple of times, I nearly fell asleep during the process.
Sep 21, 2026
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)