Recent content by Margaritaman

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. M

    San Dimas Southern

    Thank you. If you think you can't, you won't. But on the other hand with some positive thoughts and some practice you just might. I just visualize it in my head and then create it on the layout. I knew what the whole thing was going to look like before I started. That's the other thing...
  2. M

    Weekly Photo Fun 8/14- 8/20

    Oops, I thought he was relieving himself...
  3. M

    Disneyland representation circa 1993

    wow. How about some full shots???
  4. M

    Weekly Photo Fun 8/7- 8/13

    Amen! And it's free!
  5. M

    Diorama finishing – keep from having the wet look

    same color before and after. you should still be able to break it up after glued not have created a hard chunk of mud. Ease up on the glue and see what happens, you can always add more.
  6. M

    Diorama finishing – keep from having the wet look

    I use real dirt and rocks and every once in a while some WS shaker foam. All glued with water, glue, and dish soap. If you're still getting a sheen once dried then I suspect you're using too much glue in your mix. When I glued mine I had puddles, but once that went away it was all good with...
  7. M

    San Dimas Southern

    Thanks Team. It's in San Dimas. Via Verde Southern just didn't sound right...
  8. M

    A peaceful summer evening

  9. M

    San Dimas Southern

    San Dimas Southern All 6 x 9 feet of it. In case you were trying to count, there's 712 trees. Thanks for looking!




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top