Recent content by KSRailroader

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. K

    Turn Radius

    I'm running 18" radius curves due to tight space. My locos are all GPs (38 & 40s) and it works well for me. I run nothing over 60 scale ft and have never had an issue.
  2. K

    Hello

    I also have a smaller layout. Mine is 8' x 8' in an "L" shape.
  3. K

    It worked!!!

    Hopefully it'll work for me as well!
  4. K

    Just filling space...

    Me too! I'm trying to get my post count up so I can edit my profile as well.
  5. K

    Hello All!

    Just wanted to introduce myself... I'm modeling the Burlington Northern in 1970s NW Kansas. My layout runs in and around the fictional towns of Rockwell City and Oranoke. I really enjoy working on my layout. It's about the only time I can truly forget about work and lose myself in what I'm...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top