KE4NYV

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


RF Systems Tech by day. Owner, engineer, assembler and janitor of RPC Electronics, LLC by night. I am married and I have a daughter who is already showing interest in trains. I primarily collect and model N scale. I also have Z and HO. My wife also collects and models N scale.
Website
http://www.rpc-electronics.com
Location
Williamsburg, VA.
Gender
Male
Occupation
RF Systems Tech for Motorola Solutions

Signature

Jason
Roads: BNSF, NW, PRR and Conrail
RPC Electronics, LLC
www.rpc-electronics.com

Followers

Trophies

  1. 2

    Somebody Likes You

    Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 1

    First Message

    Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top