Recent content by KD5AWS

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. K

    Starting to buy rolling stock. Need advice

    On Ebay I have found a number of sets and individual cars on Ebay. There is sticker shock on allot of cars and sets. I have found NOS (New Old Stock) Atlas Trainman that was decent enough in price and equipped with Micro Train or Kadee couplers. I have some Roundhouse that came with Rapido...
  2. K

    Kato V9/V10 Unitrack Crossover

    Kato 15 Deg Cross, Left and Right. I have a number of the Kato UniTrack sets and Variation Sets, including the V9/V10 that have the 15 deg. crossover. They are designated LEFT and RIGHT. On the back of the box, they show how the Variation Kit can be mated to a Master or Basic oval set...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top