Recent content by kchamp

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. K

    Zephyr DCS50 and non-DCC loco & acceleration question with DCC

    Thanks Terry, I'll give it a try.
  2. K

    Zephyr DCS50 and non-DCC loco & acceleration question with DCC

    I double checked everything but no luck, what else could I try that might help? I don't know if it matters but I'm running a Proto 2000 E6
  3. K

    Hello from Long Island, NY!

    I'm here in Mastic Beach.
  4. K

    Zephyr DCS50 and non-DCC loco & acceleration question with DCC

    CV5 is already set to 255 and they still run slower than they should. They don't crawl at full throttle but just don't run very fast.
  5. K

    Zephyr DCS50 and non-DCC loco & acceleration question with DCC

    I have a similar problem with my dcs50 too, my decoder equiped locos don't run very fast when the lever is push to full throttle. I have plenty of feeders and the track is clean. I have set my ds50 to full speed 99 and have checked my decoder settings. I am running an 4x8 layout in HO using...
  6. K

    Hello from Long Island, NY!

    I am a HO scale modeler you just loves the Milwaukee Road.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top