Recent content by JoeBragg

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. J

    Adding Lionel Remote Switches "Turnouts" to Fast Track

    Any takers? I have a basic O Gauge ceiling layout in 10X10 room using Fast Track. Was running great until I decided to add an extra siding using Lionel No. 022 Switches. Can someone tell me how the non-derailing feature works and should be setup, i.e... location of steel pins and and fibre...
  2. J

    Getting it together

    That will work! I see you used particle board for the road bed correct? I went with 1x10x(depends on how long your straights are) for the runs. Also went with 1" 2'x2' squares sold at Lowe's and drew out/cut track curves to round off corners and allow more space for scenery. All preference...
  3. J

    Track screws

    ACE HARDWARE. ACE is probably one of the most underated/under-advertised retailer, but tell ya what, they have some of the most off the wall hardware. Especially if it's an old town ACE local hardware store. It's the first place I go for hardware items such as this.
  4. J

    Track Bed Foam vs Cork

    FastTrack & Accessories Not sure if this is the right thread, but I was wonder if it's possible to place Lionel accessorie preasure plate under Lionel FastTrack. The brief instructions for accessorie doesn't mention FastTrack and installation. Please advise! Thanks...
  5. J

    Lionel O gauge

    Lionel O Gauge Ceiling Layout My Father-In-Law is big into the HO on the East Coast and bought my son the Lionel Polar Express O Gauge set for Christmas couple years ago. Since then I kind of got interested in the hobby and commenced to build him a ceiling layout for his set. Works pretty...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top