Recent content by JO123

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. J

    Best Hobby Shops on the Web

    I would start by looking through the walthers catalog (purchase or do a search on www.walthers.com). Unless it is on sale, I would not purchase from Walther's. Do a google with the item number for the best price. I use Youngwood because they offer a 30% discount on the catalog prices (they...
  2. J

    Best Hobby Shops on the Web

    I use Youngwood Model SUpply http://www.ywdmodeltrains.com. They are about 30% off the walther's catalog price. If you are looking to pick up a non-sale item and don't live in PA (sales tax reasons), check it out. Having said that, are there any sites that have good sales (clearances...
  3. J

    DC Loco running slow on DCC

    The NCE D13SR are pretty good and relatively inexpensive. You can get a 10 pack for about $13 a piece. I use Youngwood Model Supply. It's about 30% off the list price




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top