ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
J
I am looking to build a layout on a 6'8" by 3' door, anyone know a source for track plans for doors?
-
J
Thank you all for the info...Im going to use unimates for right now
-
J
Im preparing to switch my Atlas freight cars from Rapido to knuckle couplers, and I see that the knuckle type come in short, medium, and long length shanks. Which would be best for Atlas cars? Is it just a personal preference? Thanks :)
-
J
Thanks to everyone for the replies. I think the rapidos or unimates would work since on my past layouts I usually just liked to watch the trains run and never did much switching. (I always liked the building part the best). I do think Ill make some adaptor cars and equip some with accumates so I...
-
J
Ive begun to buy used n scale equipment in order to build a small layout. 1992 was the last time I had a layout in this scale. I see that the Rapido style couplers are not the standard anymore, although most of my used cars have them. What new style coupler would you guys recommend? I really am...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)