Recent content by jimbravo9

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. J

    Power Pack

    Thanks for the replies. I've been using the one that came with the Life Like set I bought for my daughter and I. I just started puchasing a bunch of stuff separately for a CSX themed setup of the town I work in. Thanks again.
  2. J

    Power Pack

    I've been looking for a good power pack. I haven't seen anything as far as reviews go I'm looking for something dependable for an oval layout on a 4x8. I won't be doing any DCC for this first one.
  3. J

    Where to start

    Yeah there are a few county roads I can go sit on to check things out. I pretty much can go anywhere on the yard I like and I usually take a few pics here and there.
  4. J

    Where to start

    That would be the one.
  5. J

    Where to start

    Thanks for all the quick responses. Chris, I'm just up the road from you in Inverness and actually lived in Spring Hill for some time. But I work in Wildwood where the rail yard is.
  6. J

    Where to start

    Hello, I'm mostly new to trains. I've had them for years and ran them a bit but have never set up anything as detailed as what you guys do. I am interested in doing a CSX type thing. The city I work in here in Florida has a CSX depot which also used to double as an Amtrak station that is...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top