Recent content by Jfluh9

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. J

    Hello from Arizona

    Spookyac47, Thanks for the info. I have been to the clubs website but sadly it is out of date and they do not have meeting hours posted. Nor did i see a phone number listed. I may not have looked thoroughly enough. I plan on dropping by their club soon and seeing what i can find out. Thanks...
  2. J

    Hello from Arizona

    @Photogdad Thank you for the welcome! I still need to settle on the exact specifications of my bench work, which of course will then dictate my layout possibilities. I do have a whole room in the house that I can take over, but I think I will feel more comfortable just working in the garage (as...
  3. J

    Hello from Arizona

    @psychobeagle12 Thank you for the welcome. Much appreciated:) @Trussrod Thank you for the welcome as well, and I appreciate the advice regarding the wheelbase lengths of modern equipment.
  4. J

    Hello from Arizona

    Hello all! I recently moved out to Sierra Vista, AZ to do some contracting work at Ft. Huachuca. I don't own much in terms of model railroading, but I figure it's a good idea to join a forum like this, and learn as much as I can about the hobby while I am getting started. I have my sights set...
  5. J

    Veteran's Call

    US Army 2005-2010 Stationed at Ft. Hood Texas for the entire enlistment period. Deployed to Balad, Iraq during 2007 Deployed to Mosul, Iraq during 2009 MOS: 35F RANK: SGT (E-5) Spent most of 2010 as a contractor in Bagram, Afghanistan. First post, BTW.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top