ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
J
I've seen an N scale car set for Wisconsin Power & Light at a local hobby shop, but it's a little different from what you describe. It is an Athearn 5 car set, part number 11731. The label says 50' Thrall High-Side Coal Gondola, they are numbered WISX 1015, 1036, 1057, 1078 and 1099. I...
-
J
I think Bachmann has slapped the "Spectrum" brand on too many items that don't seem to deserve premium branding. The only real standout Bachmann that I own is a USRA "Light Mountain" loco. Of the remainder, half are toys, the other half are adequate.
I've really liked Broadway Limited...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)