Recent content by Jcpzero

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. J

    Online shops where I can buy decoder,speaker,engine and they install?

    Thanks! Can also pre-order upcoming items with sound.
  2. J

    Online shops where I can buy decoder,speaker,engine and they install?

    Seems like the buy all components from one place and they put together idea is not easily available. So I found some existing with on board sound, and will have to be patient on eBay to get other road names and engines not immediately available with sound. Thanks, Jon
  3. J

    Online shops where I can buy decoder,speaker,engine and they install?

    After several failed Dcc ready installs... I plan to buy preinstalled Dcc/sound. For those diesel engines that are only available Dcc ready... Is there an online store where I buy the engine+decoder/speaker and they will install? I am thinking that a package deal would be more economical...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top