Recent content by jayareed

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. J

    Installing n scale switch machines - manual and remote

    This was a great help. I will plan to get these items together for my install. Thank you.
  2. J

    Installing n scale switch machines - manual and remote

    Hello all. I need help on how to control my atlas code 55 switches. Not knowing that basically everything is now made for under the table switching, I made my layout on 1/2 plywood with 2 inches of foam on top of that. This will make it very inconvenient to install anything under the table...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top