Recent content by J.P.Felty

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. J

    Beautiful O gauge/scale Caboose, B&O

    Beiland, What are you going to do with the B&O? Will it see any track time? :) Me thinks Weaver makes some nice stuff. JP
  2. J

    Help "What's It Worth"

    Trent, Flyboy, Littlefoot and Jim …Thanks…. Caboose Hobbies sounds like a good idea.:) Thanks Again! JP
  3. J

    Help "What's It Worth"

    Thanks Trent, I hate to see her get beat up. I told her e-bay might be a good idea. A local hobby shop(that buys) to us is 75 miles away. Should she go the e-bay route, those figures will make a nice reference point. The brass and German stuff, has me wondering, what it is worth. JP
  4. J

    Help "What's It Worth"

    Tyco Gondola, Union Pacific Tyco Flat Car, Western Maryland Tyco Flat Car, AT & SF Tyco Flat Car, with Load, Great Northern Tyco Auto Loader Trailer Train “Frisco” Tyco Coal Car, Virginian Tyco Coal Car, Baltimore Maryland Tyco Coal Car, Union Pacific Tyco Hopper, CB & Q 2 Tyco Box...
  5. J

    Help "What's It Worth"

    I was contacted by a family friend to find out what the following list of HO stuff was worth. (new in box) I have no idea, and the first thing I thought to do, ask you guys.:) Her husband passed away couple of years ago. He was a collector. Everything is for sale. Thank You. Here is...
  6. J

    Old 'O' & New 'O' Layout Help

    Hello Vinnyfl, If you get the time you might want to check out this site. http://www.thortrains.net/
  7. J

    O the humanity!

    ICG/SOU Wow, you sure were lucky! It sounds like the GP-38 lost the TMCC signal “went conventional”. If I were you I would check that the antenna in the engine is routed correctly, and has a good connection. I had that happen to me with a GG1. The pantographs on my GG1 are an extension of...
  8. J

    Beautiful O gauge/scale Caboose, B&O

    What a nice Caboose. I wonder, if you take it apart, if there is something inside that would tell us who made it? If it was a kit, someone did a great job building it. Anyhow, nice find! J.P Felty
  9. J

    O-gauge roll call

    Hello everyone, It appears there is a few of us O, On30 guys on this Forum. One thing for sure when a layout is well done, and thought out, scenic wise. No matter what gauge. I’m loving it!..... I even like the real stuff:D Have a Great Holiday..Everyone! J.P.Felty
  10. J

    Actor Gary Coleman "big train fan" passed away

    He was a toy train collector. J.P Felty
  11. J

    O-gauge roll call

    I would like to determine the presence, or absence of O- gauge people on this Forum. :confused: In advance, Thanks for your post. JP Felty
  12. J

    Anyone Own a Lionel Vision Engine?

    Hello Everyone, I was wondering if anyone on this forum has one of them new fangled Vision engines? If you do, do you like it? If not why? Thanks for reading my post :) Felty
  13. J

    Nominal Pipe Sizes – scaled Prototype to O, S, HO, N, Z

    eTraxx Good Link, thanks for posting:) JPFelty
  14. J

    New guy says hi

    Laidoffsick That's not good, I think you got lucky (just one car slighty damaged) it should be an easy fix. Anyhow, nice display Thanks JPFelty
  15. J

    New guy says hi

    My newest toy JPFelty




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top