Recent content by HoboBrian

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. H

    Cincinnati 'Train Journey' at the American Railroad Museum

    I was just there a week or so back. It is more than worth the price of admission. Make sure you allow LOTS of time there if you want to see everything. The actual layout doesn't take long to walk thru, but if you want to pay attention to all the detail, it takes a lot longer.
  2. H

    Childhood trains

    I had a Lionel O(n3, -27?? not sure) It had the 3-rail track, with an AC pwr supply. Sure wish I still had it.. it was a "hand-me-down" from some older cousins. They were 8 yrs older then me, I got it in the 60's so it would have been a 50's era set. A steam loco, tender, box car, gondola...
  3. H

    Hello from the Great White North (not so much now)

    Hi from another GWN resident. Looked at your diorama, NICE!! Brian




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top