ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
H
I'm new at all this so take what I say with a grain of salt...I just put styro on my table last week...Elmer's glue...worked great...
-
H
Room pretty well dictated the scale...my layout table is 5 x 7...for some reason my wife said no to the livingroom...:D
-
H
I'm 66 years old and just starting in N Scale...reading glasses help a lot...My Kato P 42 stopped responding...I removed the body and wiggled things...nothing...I thought to reset the DN163K0A decoder on the frame...don't lose the little plastic plug...which I immediately did...uh oh...
After...
-
-
H
I use Bachman EZ track...how difficult woud it be to remove it from the foam after it has been glued down...
-
H
Thank you Ken...appreciate the help...
-
H
Hello all...my name is Howard and I'm a newbie to Model Trains...I've moved over to DCC and have a question...are the Atlas Twin switches I used with DC for reverse loops ok to use with DCC...the literature seems to indicate yes...thank you...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)