Recent content by Havasu Joe

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. H

    Couplers for switcher

    Does anybody know what couplers come on the Broadway Limited NW2 Phase V switcher? They look like Kadees, but I need a number.
  2. H

    Rivarossi FEF 3 Locomotives

    Hi Jeff, These locos are probaly 10 years old. Supposedly, they are the newer motors.
  3. H

    Best Hobby Shops on the Web

    I have dealt with Wholesale Trains a lot, and have always been pleased with their selection of products, their prices, and their prompt service.
  4. H

    Rivarossi FEF 3 Locomotives

    I have a question about the Rivarossi FEF 3 locomotives. I have two of them ( 5428 and R 5473 ), and would like to know if they run well enough to invest in a couple of Digitraxx sound decoders? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
  5. H

    Best Hobby Shops on the Web

    I have dealt with Wholesale Trains many times and have always been pleased with their prices and service. They have a good supply of products.
  6. H

    removing roadbed

    Hi Jim, ( UP2CSX ) Just to let you know how much I appreciate the water tip. It works great ! Thanks again, Joe
  7. H

    removing roadbed

    Thanks a million for the advice, guys. The water routine looks like a good idea. Joe
  8. H

    removing roadbed

    I am changing my layout to get rid of a duck-under, and wonder if there is an easy way to remove glued roadbed. Has anybody found a way that makes this task easier ? All suggestions are appreciated! :confused:
  9. H

    Headlight problem

    Thanks to all of you for your suggestions. When none of them worked, I got in touch with InterMountain tech support this morning. They were surprised that there was a problem. and suggested I try a different brand of decoder. I installed an MRC decoder I had, and the lights work fine ...
  10. H

    Headlight problem

    Has anybody ever installed a decoder in an Intermountain F-3 ? I used a Digitrax Z 123 decoder and the train runs great, except the headlights don't come on. The number boards light up as soon as the loco is on the track. All the decoders are new, as are the locos. The decoder plugs into a...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top