Recent content by Handyman

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. H

    What do you do for a living?

    Self employed now with my own Handyman business, hence the user name.;) Spent 25 years as a CNC programmer/operator for two different companies.
  2. H

    What is your age?

    57 in two months. Some times it feels like 67.:rolleyes: Depends on the weather.
  3. H

    Christmas Greetings

    Merry Christmas to all my new friends here on the forum!
  4. H

    Hi to everyone

    Hi Jim, I do have some layout building experience. I helped build the layout at the club I used to belong to. All hand laid track on a 40 X 20 layout. I moved away and had to leave them behind. I was a active member for three years. Right now I'm planning a 3X6 layout to build with my 11...
  5. H

    Hi to everyone

    Hi Ken, You guessed right on that one. HO is the wayto go.;) Don't have any one particular road name. I am interrested in the B&O, CSX, SF and SP. Most of my stock is modern. I'm also interrested in West Virginia logging railroads. Cheers, Rick
  6. H

    Hi to everyone

    Hi everyone, I'm Rick and just joined the forum. I have been interrested in trains since I was a kid. My great uncle was an engineer for the New York Central so the love of trains must run in the blood.:D I really got bit by the bug in 1985 when a friend of mine gave me a Walthers HO...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top