Recent content by greenl3vf

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. G

    Mrc wireless dcc -need some help

    Got 2 locos now not working, I'm so sorry I bought this.....
  2. G

    Mrc wireless dcc -need some help

    I'm trying to figure out how to enter and name, can I name each entered Loco. I have 2 now that I must have deprogrammed as they do not move now. Can I enter say 6 Loco and name them by say road # and control them. I feel stupid but I'm not really getting any easy info from the...
  3. G

    Mrc wireless dcc -need some help

    New to DCC, installed MRC wireless and having great trouble. Been reading manual and still don't understand this. I can some engines to run, having trouble understanding how to enter loco info. Any gracious MRC experts that would take a call on some questions?




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top