ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
G
Those collection buyers are going to pay you much less than your stuff is worth because they are like dealing with a car dealer they want to make a profit. Depending on what you are selling try EBAY or HOYARDSALE at yahoo groups.
-
G
Hello,
Scalecoat 2 Harbour Mist Gray comes in an 8 ounce spray can and it covers very nicely if you want to try it. You can order it from Walthers or I have ordered it from Caboose hobbies.
Regards, Dave Dane
-
G
What parts are you looking for? I have some Sunrise stuff I may be able to part with
Dave Dane
-
G
Hello,
I have had the best luck ordering my parts from caboose hobbies in Denver.
Regards, Dave Dane
-
G
Hello,
I have used them in the past and always had good results. But it has been a while.
-
G
Josh,
Lets see the awesome detail work on the B units pilots:) And yes there will be some warning labels afixed. Nice work
Dave Dane
-
G
Guys I have a few OMI items that I bought in the nineties and the last OMI I bought was a DRGW SW1200 for 650.00 so I have retired from brass with the exception of cabooses and MOW items the prices are way out there now especially with the quality of the plastic models for a whole lot less cash...
-
G
Hello,
Tell me if you think I got a deal. OMI Brass SP GP60 undecorated for 170.00 which includes shipping. Seems to good to be true. I was shocked that I won the auction.:confused:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190300163514
Regards...
-
G
Ouengr,
I agree that the River Point Station F-350s are better than the Trident. In fact I bought a couple. My era that I am trying to model is mid to late 80s. But with all the exceptional current era stuff coming out why not model a little modern era too? I am hoping that River Point...
-
G
Hello,
Here is a DRGW Hi-rail truck I put together with a Trident truck,Details west Hi-rail detail kit and a Plano headache rack. Sorry its a little blurry I will shoot a couple more.:o
Regards, Dave Dane
-
G
Hello,
Here is a DRGW wreckmaster flat I have been working on as time allows. I am just getting my photobucket skills figured out so be patient.
-
G
The added detail is the driving factor. I would be suprised if someone bought brass for the weight factor. The reason I have bought brass is strictly to get quality models of certain prototypes.
-
G
Hello,
I have a fair sized brass collection but have not bought a brass locomotive since 2006. I do buy brass cabooses and have some brass MOW cars but now with the quality of plastic locomotive offerings from Athearn, Atlas, Kato etc. etc. I probably will not shell out the large amount of...
-
G
Hello,
The spine cars were not done in a Trailer Train brown as far as I have seen in my research:confused: . If you want a brown spine SP or SSW are your best bet.
-
G
List,
The Athearn Impack cars are a good prototype for the first Spine cars designed by the AT&SF. I believe that Impack bought the design from the Santa Fe and sold cars to BN,SSW, SP and others. I have some undecs stashed so I can do a set of 10pack FuelFoilers for the Santa Fe. They...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)