Recent content by gizmo

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. G

    First Broadway Limited experience, and it wasn't good

    I understand. Perhaps I was a little too quick in my original post which I have since updated as well. I guess I just have to let the dust settle and see how it plays out.
  2. G

    First Broadway Limited experience, and it wasn't good

    Unfounded? I only stated my experience.
  3. G

    First Broadway Limited experience, and it wasn't good

    Yesterday I received a BLI product and right out of the box pieces are broken off. I sent an email asking them how they planned to fix it and did not receive a reply. Business etiquette requires all messages be returned no more than one business day. As it was getting later in the day I tried to...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top