Recent content by furlough365
ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
F
About 45 minutes outside of Richmond we have a train club in Yorktown
-
F
8888 should still be in yn2, I don't know why athearn or any manufactuer has yet to do a sd40/-2 in YN3 yet
-
F
To the OP, I know that was not the kind of a day you wanted to have trackside and I can really relate to the "don't wanna get hassled" attitude and just leave. Without knowing the exact situation it is hard to say if you were in any "danger" or anything that would of made "agency ex" come out...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)