Recent content by firemedicburr

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. F

    another berk lives

    I took off early from my trip to Frankenmuth, MI and the National Antique Fire Truck Convention to grab the kids and watch the train go through town. First heading outbound, then back to the yard crossing the Maumee river swing bridge. I have cell phone video of that if I could figure out how to...
  2. F

    another berk lives

    Here she is with the boiler going!
  3. F

    another berk lives

    I got to see the beauty yesterday! WOW! They even fired up the boiler while I was there to build up pressure for the night. What an amaizing sight.
  4. F

    another berk lives

    Good news! It is visible from the road. Bad news, there are several trees blocking the engine. I did get the okay from a nice guy to park at the edge of the yard. I told him I was going to walk through the farm fields to go over and look. Half way there (about 1/3 mile) my daughter said she was...
  5. F

    another berk lives

    NWDad, she's sitting in the Homestead Yard in Oregon, Ohio (East side of Toledo) for the week until this weekend's excursions. Problem is, I believe it is a secure yard. I'm going to run over there tomorrow morning to see if I can get a glimpse from the road.
  6. F

    another berk lives

    The engine is sitting about ten miles away from me in a railyard and I'm stuck at work. I'm hoping to get to see it this week. I'll be out of town or working this weekend when it's running through Toledo. Ugh!!!
  7. F

    Weakly Foto Phun 2/3 - 2/10

    "I've mocked up two locations on my layout, Scranton and Port Clinton. Photos below." Port Clinton in which state? I grew up next to Port Clinton, Ohio on Lake Erie.
  8. F

    New From Toledo

    Hello everyone. Just joining in the group and getting back into railroading after many years out. Real curious about DCC and how that works, so hoping to be able to find a lot of info here. My main road is Norfolk Southern, with some leftover Southern and Nickel Plate engines and rolling stock...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top